The majority of our clients are elderly and frail. Although many have families living in the area, the job of family caregiver can be a daunting and exhausting task. For that reason, the care managers at Sanders & Warren offer much-needed supplemental support to these families. They also have clients whose families are out-of-town and need a local advocate who can be their eyes and ears, as well as providing the extra support they might normally offer. Their clients also include the elderly who have no living family members to advocate for them.
Sanders & Warren elderly clients come to them with a variety of needs and from a variety of situations.
- Many are frail and in need of assistance or supplemental support
- Those who have a chronic illness, such as Parkinson's, cancer, have just suffered a stroke, etc.
- Clients with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia
- Those who are recently bereaved and in need of grief counseling
- Clients who are in transition, perhaps moving from one living arrangement to another
- Clients who have no living or capable family member to act as an advocate for them